[viral-downloader align=”left” configuration=”3330″ facebook_message=”Share on Facebook And Receive 10 Things Not To Do On Facebook”]
As I was a Thursday Thinking about the thoughts of the week I had an epiphany that we would discuss how to review your social media plan. And that is exactly what we will be discussing today. How to review your social media plan.
From the Podcast above you have probably heard my schtick already about why you should review your social media plan from time to time. Well, below are my five favorite reasons for making sure that you stick with and frequently review your social media plan.
Thursday Thoughts Benefits on Reviewing
Your Social Media Plan
1. How will you know if your social media plan is working if you do not check it from time to time? This is the biggest reason you update your plan from time to time. Things change, events happen, we shift as organizations and people. Making sure that you keep true to what really helps your business is crucial to thriving.
2. To go along with that thought, what course corrections will you make to ensure that you stay on the right path or deviate towards it? To make a change to just make a change is idiotic. Sorry to be blunt, but the change itself does nothing if there is not a reason behind the change and also an understanding of how that change will help.
3. Can you improve upon what you are doing right now? Everything is going great this quarter. You hit all your goals. Terrific! What can you do to better them next quarter? Do not settle! Settling is for the old west, not business.
4. Is their a way to get more business in less time on social media than what you are currently doing? Do you spend three hours every day on social media just to get business? How can you cut that time in half? Maybe automate some of your tweets, so they are scheduled to go out everyday with or without you (Single greatest thing to come to social media since social media itself). Perchance you find that some of the work requires a real human. Most of my clients use my services, because they do not have the time nor the desire to spend time on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, WordPress, and countless other social media and other internet marketing tasks. If it makes sense you do not have to go it alone. Let me know if you need help with this.
5. What is your ROI from social media? I remember when I had 10,000 followers. I was so excited. Then someone asked me how much money I made with those $10,000 followers. Then it was down to business. Just because they follow does not mean they will buy. Just because they fan does not mean they want your services. Converting them is crucial. Figure out your sales funnel.
This concludes your regularly scheduled Thursday Thoughts. I hope you appreciated our take on reviewing your social media plan. Let me know below, when was the last time you reviewed your plan? Why did you review your social media plan at that time?
This is actually what we need right now especially when we are using social media for our business as part of marketing..
Is there some way I can help you with that?
Thanks for this wonderful information.