I am not sure how many have actually heard of Empire Avenue, let alone Empire Avenue missions. However, you are in luck, because this is the topic for today’s post.
Empire Avenue Missions are a great way for you to increase your social sharing and traffic throughout the web. I love how easy and simple it is to get
Empire Avenue Missions
Empire Avenue Missions Uses
While I could probably write a 10,000 word post on the uses of Empire Avenue Missions, here are a few basic ones that I have seen used and used myself successfully.
- Share/Tweet blog posts, articles, videos, etc.
- Like videos, articles, etc.
- Like Fan Pages (Great to get your 25 to claim a username on Facebook really fast)
- Followers on Twitter
- Drive traffic to squeeze pages
- Drive traffic to sales pages
- Encourage engagement on a page
- Poll prospects
- In lieu of paid advertising
- Combine with paid advertising for a multiplier effect.
As you can see there are a number of different ways to use Empire Avenue missions. Plus, they are fun to see how they interact with campaigns and projects you are currently working on. How do you see using Empire Avenue Missions?
There are a lot of alternatives out there, but this looks interesting enough, I might give it a try soon. Thanks for the great video and for your insights on Empire Avenues!
Glad to help you understand how to use Empire Avenue.
I think Empire Avenues could really help me out in my blogging! Thanks for the information on this.
Glad to help! How do you see using Empire Avenue for your blog?