What do you expect from your social media marketing strategy? How do you expect that it will help your business? These are important questions to ask as you start looking into building your business online.
To do that, you need to keep one thing in mind. Social media is not an end-all, be all tool. You get from it what you put in, which is why I never understand a few of the following statements:
- “I spent a month on social media and did not get any business?”
- “Social media is too expensive. How do I get it for free?”
- “Do I really have to spend time on social media? Is there a shortcut?”
Small business owners every day come up with excuses why it won’t work. I get it. I am guilty of the same crimes.
However, when I put in the time and effort, I have seen great results. Yet it takes time. It takes money to work. That is exactly why you need to have a quality social media marketing strategy.
Therefore, let’s improve the questions we ask about social media, so we can improve the results of our strategy.
Social Media Marketing Strategy Questions
- Will it improve your networking?
- Will you keep up with customers?
- How can you help your prospects using social media?
- What type of asset are you on social media to others?
- What plans have you put in place for social media?
- How do you execute those plans? Do you stick with them? Do you test your assumptions?
- How do you get better at social media?
- Will you create content that educates customers so when they are ready to buy they think of you?
Social media is a great tool to help you get to where you need to be in your business. That is why I am asking what do you expect social media to do to help your business?
If you are interested in learning about how social media can connect you to your customers and improve your networking then schedule a free 30-minute consultation with me today.