What are social media best practices that make your social media efforts plug and play? Social media practices are habits, methods, and ways that you use social media to build your business. Do you use advertising online to promote your business or content creation?
How do you manage your brand? What is your responsiveness through social media? How do you market your business through social media? What platforms do you use?
Social Media Best Practices Plug
- There is nothing wrong with some(note I said some) automation. Using TweetAdder and SocialOomph to automate your following, so you can get on top of your relationship building is a good thing.
- Syndicating your content is also good! I like Ping.fm and Onlywire for automation.
- Re-purposing is not a bad thing. Turning an article into the basis of a video is a good idea. Also, take a closer look at Youtube Creative Commons for great videos to use.
Social Media Best Practices Play
- Build a relationship through social networking. That is a social media best practice that is required if you want to succeed using social media.
- Have fun! What is the point of using social media for business if you do not have some fun. Otherwise, you will run out of steam at some point for social media.
- Be passionate about what you do and it will shine through. Every time I did not care about something I could never truly fake it and my results showed.
So in the end, you can see how social media best practices that make it plug and play with the right practices.