I thought to myself that today is the day to show everyone how not to podcast by actually podcasting. With this podcast we will provide humor to the humorless and educated to the uneducated.
The 5 ways of how not to podcast are as follows:
- Never ever, ever, ever ramble on in one long sentence that completely drives people crazy and makes them want to smack upside down the head and wonder why you are continually talking about this topic, because of the fact that this is a podcast where they only hear your voice. So in conclusion do not ramble.
- Turn off all cell phones. Ooh, I have a call! Someone likes me!
- Make sure that you are in a quiet place where people can hear your voice.
- Make sure everything is working properly. Testing is key to a great podcast.
- Speak clearly! Refer to the rambling man in point 1 of this post.
Now, the moment we have all been waiting for: