[viral-downloader align=”left” configuration=”4213″ facebook_message=”Share on Facebook & Receive A Bloggers Guide To Profits” twitter_message=”Share on Twitter & Receive A Bloggers Guide To Profits”]
As we discuss WP Viral Enforcer this week as part of our Guru Gushers series we take a look at how to bring in social traffic from Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
Guru Gushers Peak Into WP Viral Enforcer
1. Quality-This is a very simple plugin to use. This is one plugin that is better for newbies. Check #2 for my reasoning.
2. Creep/shiver factor- The one thing I do not like that I mentioned to Austin (product creator) is that the product needs to be able to work without manually inputting Post Id’s. That is a pain in the butt for someone like me with 733 blog posts.
3. Capability-The product works and does not conflict with WordPress.
4. Likability-It has a very simple interface.
5. Does it say what is says it will do-Yes, all the products are there.
6. Support-Not sure! I connect with the product developer via Skype.
7. Hard up-sells-Actually the only up-sell is a down-sell.
This is a cool little plugin for additional social traffic. I have not put this plugin to use on a lot of blog posts and still have seen an uptick in my social traffic. While it has not be a gigantic spike, an increase in quality targeted traffic is always appreciated. If you are interested in learning more about the WP Viral Enforcer check below.
[high_impact_btn_let_me_in_now link=”http://www.jvzoo.com/c/1379/9721″ + target=”_self”] [/high_impact_btn_let_me_in_now]