Thanks for being with me all the way here! Now that we’ve gone through the three weapons one by one, time to share some extra ‘user tips’!
Tips for Live Chat Lovers
- Starting from where your customers abandon your website. Site pages that have a high bounce rate or where you need to improve conversions or sales are a great place to begin live chat to improve website performance.
- Use proactive chat instead of reactive chat. According to a Forrester study, proactive live chat can increase ROI to up to 105%.
- Customize chat content based on unique criteria. Personalization is loved by most customers today. Customize your chat invitations to specify experiences.
- Always offer chat in transactional pages. Transactional pages such as a shopping cart or sign-up page, are the most important places to save customers from leaving without purchase on your website.
- Don’t over personalize messages. Over personalization will make your customers feel being spied. Focus on personalizing based on information that wouldn’t make the user feel as though you know too much about them!
- Expand your automation circle to make your voice heard by the whole world. Sales is not the only field that can take advantage of the automation technology. Consider to expand your automation circle to marketing, social media activities, etc. to help start the lead nurturing process as early as possible.
- Choose the right tool that target your needs best. There’re hundreds of automation tools in the market today. Be sure to be a smart buyer and only pay for the right ones with good ROI.
- Nurture, nurture and still nurture! One of the primary purpose of automate your business is to gain more mature leads. So try your best to do the nurturing work wherever and whenever you can.
- Embed your business rules into CRM databases so that certain customer behavior will trigger appropriate reaction.
- Integrate your CRM with the customer’s various touch points with the company.
- Create an ability to sell the moment a customer is ready to buy, and know what to offer and how to appeal to each customer.
- Recognize that employees have different needs just as customers do, and provide each with the information they want.
Tips for CRM enthusiasts
Today’s online business world is crowd. In order to survive and finally stand out you need to be well prepared for all the competition and challenges. Make sure your army has been fully equipped, and fighting yourself a seat will not be as hard as it may sound like.
About the Author:
Kevin Gao is the founder and CEO of Comm100 Live Chat, a leading provider of live chat software for business. As a software developer as well as a small business expert, he’s always ambitious to revolutionize the way of online customer service and communication. Connect with Kevin on LinkedIn to find out more about him.