Let us chit chat today about the lustrous beauty of Fotolia Royalty Free Stock Photos. Guru Gushers seems like the ideal time to actually discuss how this cool photo site can help buff up your blog’s image to the world. Plus, since they are Royalty Free stock photos you are buying, this gives you the ability to use this in whatever marketing you see fit (Please check their term of use).
Guru Gushers: Fotolia Royalty Free Stock Photos Tutorial
Guru Gushers: Fotolia Royalty Free Stock Photos
2. capability-They have 19.3 million images on the site. Is that capable enough for you? Occasionally, I will not be able to find the photos I want. However, by and large they have a very large portfolio to help you with your images.
3. likeability-They are so cute! Oh! Wrong post! Yes, the site is very likeable. My favorite will always be the weird, wacky characters they have available on the site, like the two humping penguins (see above) and the mobster to the right. Also, by the way, I am an affiliate with Fotolia, so that instantly makes them more likeable.
4. Does it say what is says it will do- they have photos you can buy, so I will say a big fat whopping of course they maybe do what they say they will do. Duh!
5. support-No clue! Never talked to customer support about anything. I guess that is a good thing, right?
6. hard upsells- This is a pay by the credit company, so I think that they are doing a harder sell then most to get you to buy more images. The more images you buy, the more money they make.
Guru Gusher ranking: 8 out of 10. With the occasional photo not there, or there ability to charge for every photo you buy, you sometimes get a bit wary of the site. However, they are great when you are in a pinch for a great photo for your marketing. Let me know what Fotolia royalty free stock photos you use for your business?