This week’s Guru Gushers is gushing over our Freshbooks review of the project management software that just makes my life easier while working with clients. The video walk through below will help you
Guru Gushers: FreshBooks Review Tutorial
1. quality-The site is really easy to navigate and use with little training. While some parts are harder to find, like learning where to list a client as paid. Note: you have to go into the billable hours on the calendar and list them as paid.
2. capability-Great for remote teams working on projects together.
3. likeability- The user interface on Freshbooks is really simple easy to use.
4. Does it say what is says it will do- Yessiree!
5. support-Never had a problem with their support ticket system. That being said, I can not remember the last time I had to contact their customer support team.
6. hard upsells-A little bit. They have a progressive pricing structure. The more services you want, the more you have to pay for those services. I never know if I should define that as a hard sell, however. What I would define as a hard upsell is having a puny amount of free choices versus the paid options.
I give Freshbooks an 8 out of 10, because they have a really easy interface with a great product. You can tell they do have a sales attitude towards their software. However, the software is really good, so nothing to be ashamed about hyping good software to consumers. To start using Freshbooks go to the affiliate link below:
This concludes our Guru Gushers Freshbooks Review.