[viral-downloader align="center" configuration="4213" facebook_message="Share on Facebook & Receive A Bloggers Guide To Profits" twitter_message="Share on Twitter & Receive A Bloggers Guide To Profits"]
This week’s Guru Gushers is about OptimizePress. We will be taking an inside look into how to create squeeze pages with OptimizePress. So, put your seats in the front-right position and let’s get ready for take-off.
Guru Gusher 7 Factors To OptimizePress
1. Quality- This is a very good system to use. The code is clean and everything works right for the most part. I have had a few hiccups, because there are some short codes that do not work well with TinyMCE. Otherwise, a great system.
2. Creep/shiver factor-I wish they could allow you to do a squeeze page that was not part of their template system. While they have a ton of templates, sometimes you just want to add the small variations that make your squeeze page look different.
3. Capability-Very capable system. One thing that makes this a little bulky is that every type of page has it’s own page admin. I wish there was one system for all the pages.
4. Likability-It is reliable and creates great sites. What is not to like?
5. Does it say what is says it will do-Yes, all the products are there. I did have trouble connecting S2 Member, other than that everything has worked pretty seamlessly.
6. Support-Full online support ticket, which I have used as I got started. They respond back fairly quickly.
7. Hard up-sells- They do have some up-sells. I apparently was not paying too much attention to them, so I guess the up-sells were not too hard.
Guru Gusher Ranking- I will give OptimizePress an 8. It is hard to find a reliable premium theme that does not cost an arm and a leg. Since, I have no desire to pay $400 for a Genesis or Thesis theme I will stick with OptimizePress and their quality theme.
This concludes your weekly Guru Gusher of Optimize Press.